Monday, July 23, 2007

Blockerbreaker

The reason why I choice this kind of a title it’s because it represents me. And in making of blog for me is a great challenge and this is the way of sharing of some personal things in my life and everything in my life and I know how life is important to me I’m very much thankful, of this coz with out this activity I’m become more confident and I can learn to value everything that God has made. Blog making help me to enhance my skills in writing and speaking skill to improve my English language.

and the reason why I choice this blog title is for more to know the real me and many more. and to be able the student know the really means of presenting a blog presentation and to be able the viewer of the blog will love and also to become more interesting for the viewer.

1 comment:

Dante said...

Nice post but where's your blog title?